Supreme Court News -- Recent and Upcoming Cases:
So far this term the U.S. Supreme Court has heard oral argument in 24 cases, listed below (most recent first):
- November 13, 2013 FERNANDEZ v. CALIFORNIA
- November 13, 2013 UNITE HERE LOCAL 355 v. MULHALL
- November 12, 2013 LAWSON v. FMR, LLC
- November 12, 2013 ROSEMOND v. UNITED STATES
- November 12, 2013 BURRAGE v. UNITED STATES
- November 6, 2013 GREECE, NY v. GALLOWAY
- November 6, 2013 MISSISSIPPI v. AU OPTRONICS CORP.
- November 5, 2013 BOND v. UNITED STATES
- November 5, 2013 SPRINT COMMUNICATIONS CO. v. JACOBS
- November 5, 2013 MEDTRONIC INC. v. BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP.
- November 4, 2013 SANDIFER v. UNITED STATES STEEL CORP.
- November 4, 2013 WALDEN v. FIORE
- October 16, 2013 KALEY v. UNITED STATES
- October 16, 2013 KANSAS v. CHEEVER
- October 15, 2013 DAIMLERCHRYSLER AG v. BAUMAN
- October 15, 2013 SCHUETTE, ATT'Y GEN. OF MI v. COALITION TO DEFEND, ET AL.
- October 15, 2013 HEIMESHOFF v. HARTFORD LIFE INSURANCE
- October 9, 2013 UNITED STATES v. WOODS
- October 9, 2013 ATLANTIC MARINE CONSTRUCTION CO. v. USDC WD TX
- October 8, 2013 BURT v. TITLOW
- October 8, 2013 McCUTCHEON v. FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION
- October 7, 2013 CHADBOURNE & PARKE LLP v. TROICE
- October 7, 2013 PROSKAUER ROSE LLP v. TROICE
- October 7, 2013 MADIGAN v. LEVIN
The US Supreme Court is Back in Session for 2013
Upcoming cases scheduled for oral argument are listed here
Supreme Court News
Supreme Court News on Supreme Observer will be updated as developments occur. To keep abreast of Supreme Court developments use the subscribe option in the side panel.